Tri-Counties Regional Center strives to provide benefits that support employees quality of life and future goals. We believe that healthy employees are happier, more productive and successful employees. As a participant of the CalPERS Health Program, we offer a competitive, attractive and affordable health care package.
- Medical coverage- 100% HMO employer-paid coverage for full-time employees from Blue Shield HMO or Kaiser HMO. Anthem PPO also available.
- Dental coverage- 100% employer-paid for full-time employees and their family members
- Employee Assistance Program - 100% employer-paid, confidential counseling on personal issues, resources and tools for financial and legal information
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Health Care and Dependent Care
Tri-Counties Regional Center provides a variety of benefits designed to help plan for the future and achieve long-term personal and professional goals, including:
- 403(b) and 457 Tax Shelter annuity plans
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) Pension Plan
- Life insurance - 100% employer paid life insurance policy for full-time employees and supplemental life insurance option for employee and family members
- Long-term disability insurance - 100% employer paid for full-time employees
Tri-Counties Regional Center believes in making a difference in people's lives should include our most precious resource; our employees. That's why we provide a variety of benefits for our employees that are designed to achieve optimum work/life balance, including:
- Vacation - Accrues on a per-pay period basis up to 20 days annually based on completed years of service
- Holidays - Eleven paid holidays
- Personal days - Two days per year
- Bereavement - Up to four paid days
- Jury duty pay
- Flexible work schedules
Check links below for more information on TCRC employee benefits.