Tri-Counties Regional Center provides benefits that support quality of life and a secure future for employees. We believe that healthy employees are happier, more productive and successful employees. As a participant of the CalPERS Health Program, we offer a competitive, attractive and affordable health care package.
- • TCRC contracts for health coverage through CalPERs. As a result we are able to offer competitively priced HMO and PPO health plans to our employees.
- • Dental coverage – 100% employer-paid for full-time employees and their family members
- • Employee Assistance Program – 100% employer-paid, confidential counseling on personal issues, resources and tools for financial and legal information
- • Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care and Dependent Care
- • 403(b) and 457 Tax Shelter annuity plans
- • California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) Pension Plan
- • Life insurance – 100% employer paid life insurance policy for full-time employees and supplemental life insurance option for employee and family members
- • Long-term disability insurance – 100% employer paid for full-time employees
- • Flexible work schedules
- • Vacation – Accrues on a per-pay period basis up to 20 days annually based on completed years of service
- • Holidays – Thirteen paid holidays
- • Personal days – Two days per year
- • Sick days – 12 per year accrued at 3.70 hours per pay period
- • Bereavement – Up to five paid days
- • Jury duty pay