COVID Vaccine News
The Pfizer vaccine has been authorized (emergency use) for children ages 12 and over. Minors in this group should be accompanied by a parent or guardian when getting the vaccine. A consent may be needed. All individuals 12 years and older are now eligible for vaccination. There is no longer a need to acquire a vaccine verification letter from TCRC. If transportation assistance is needed for a vaccine appointment, please contact your Service Coordinator.
Mobile Vaccine Clinics are available in all three counties
You may be able to get a vaccine in your home, or get a ride to a vaccination site.
Check this post frequently for updates on COVID-19 vaccine distribution in San Luis Obispo county.
Check this post frequently for updates on COVID-19 vaccine distribution in Santa Barbara county.
Check this post frequently for updates on COVID-19 vaccine distribution in Ventura county.
Vaccines (shots) are one of the tools we have to fight the COVID pandemic.
- DDS February 12, 2021 Directive
- State of California’s Vaccination Distribution Tiers
- 6 Commonly Asked Questions About the Vaccines
- TCRC & ARCA Advocate for Vaccine Priority for Providers and Persons Served
- Things to Know About the COVID Vaccine – Easy to Understand Guide
- DDS Vaccine FAQ
- Letters from DDS Clarifying COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility for Phase 1A for Direct Service Employees, Family Members, and Regional Center Employees