Billing & Authorizations
DDS now requires all Service Providers to submit invoices electronically – with the exception of Parent Vouchered services (respite, day care…). Electronic billing allows you to access your monthly invoice directly through a secure Internet site. With a log-in and password, you can access billing and payment history at any time.
To sign up for e-Billing please complete the enrollment form below. Once you have submitted your enrollment form – instructions on how to access and complete your on-line bill will be sent to you.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SITE: eBilling Website
Service Provider Portal
The Service Provider Portal allows providers to receive authorization information faster and in a more efficient way than by traditional mail service.
After the authorization is input into the TCRC system, it will be available to service providers typically within one working day. Additional reports allow the service provider to reference important consumer information and plan for authorization expiration dates, all online.
To enroll in the Portal – please complete the enrollment form listed below.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SITE: NEW Service Provider Portal
TCRC now requires all providers to be paid electronically. A Direct Deposit form must be submitted with a copy of a cancelled check.
- Current B&C Rates
- Vendor Holiday Schedule for 2021 – VAC Approved
- Vendor Holiday Schedule for 2020 – VAC Approved
- Terms & Conditions – TCRC Authorizations
- Parental Verification Forms – Letter from TCRC
- Parental Verification Form – DS 5862
- Family Member Respite Services Billing Form – English
- Family Member Respite Services Billing Form – Spanish
- Family Member Day Care Back-up Form – English
- Family Member Day Care Back-up Form – Spanish
- POS Accounting Cycle and FAQ
For Residential and ICF providers: Trust Management Services (TMS) and P&I funds – FAQ