Job Title: Human Resources Associate II/Recruiter
Job Summary: Performs a variety of human resources related duties by applying standardized Human Resources principles and concepts in a person-centered manner to all employees of the organization. Operate with a high degree of independence and integrity and regularly use judgment and discretion in accomplishing objectives. The position will be a vital part of the HR Department, closely supporting the Director of HR and OD and other HR employees and management.
Job Duties: The following responsibilities may be performed as well as other duties assigned as necessary:
• Oversee and coordinate hiring of all open positions including temporary personnel; placement agency relations; maintaining hiring logs; updating management on employment status.
• Maintain accurate job requisition documentation which will include use of Applicant Tracking System (ATS), cloud based software and MS office products.
• Maintain/update internal job postings, keeping communication open between internal applicants (employees), and management who may be involved in internal transfers.
• Collect and track all internal job referrals, paperwork, and bonus tracking.
• Recruit applicants by using creative and cost-effective methods.
• Develop a networking relationship with colleges and universities.
• Utilize social media, company website, large scale recruitment firms, etc. for job post needs.
• Provide current job vacancy information to be placed on the TCRC intranet.
• Prescreen applications/resumes; respond to all applicants with acknowledgment letters; and distribute all resumes to relevant managers.
• Maintain application/resume files and ensure legal compliance.
• Conduct reference checks and coordinate background investigations.
• Prepare and send applicant packages, offer letters and new hire packets.
• Communicate internally with various departments the necessary onboarding needs for all new hires
• Prepare and send out letters of no interest to applicants who are not selected
• Create and distribute all new employee announcements.
• Perform quarterly and annual employment and termination analysis, and provide reports/analysis representation of information.
• Maintain current labor law knowledge to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
• Maintain/file documentation as needed
• Manage temporary employee, job posting site, and any other recruitment related payments/invoices
• Support of person centered thinking initiatives and incorporate a person-centered service philosophy in all interactions with employees.
• Support HR & OD Director with various tasks
• Other projects as assigned
1. Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines through strong planning, organization and coordination.
2. Ability to understand the structure, culture of the organization as well as a person-centered approach to business operations.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Train managers in all aspects of recruiting including use of various technology tools.
5. Ability to maintain discretion and utmost confidentiality
6. Demonstrated analytical skills
7. Able to work with minimum supervision, open to feedback and eager to take on responsibility.
8. Possess a high level of emotional intelligence.
9. Able to build relationships across all levels of the organization.
10. Attention to detail, tact, discretion, compassion and good judgment
11. Highly reliable, excellent attendance and punctuality record.
12. Able to work well in a dynamic, fast pace and ever-changing collaborative environment with all levels of employees including management where communication and flexibility are essential.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. PHR certification preferred but not required.
2. 2 years’ experience in the Human Resources field required; with an emphasis in recruiting.
3. Demonstrated expertise in the field of recruitment required.
4. Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
5. Thorough knowledge of office procedures and equipment
6. Demonstrated labor law knowledge
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization
8. Experience with conducting group training sessions
9. Travel to other county offices may occur, requiring reliable transportation and flexible schedule
Adequate manual dexterity and coordination for operation of a computer and other standard office equipment is required for this position. The ability to sit at a workstation for long periods of time, the ability to read, write and comprehend large amounts of written material such as reports and regulations, use the telephone, and communicate via electronic mail are all required on a daily basis. The ability to travel to another work-site location is occasionally required. The ability to stand, sit or walk for moderate distances is also required on a daily basis.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or control and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, kneel, stoop, bend, and squat. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and infrequently up to 20 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Each of these physical tasks is an essential function of the position.
Job Location: Any office
Classification: Full-time, Exempt, Confidential
Salary starting range: NE- 4 $26- $35/hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com