Job Summary: Provides systems development and management, analysis and standards coordination for contract administration of Tri-Counties Regional Center (TCRC) resource development. Monitors service provider contract compliance with all agreement requirements. Collaborates with Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Department of Finance and Administration (DOFA) to ensure that established rates are in compliance with California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 17. Collaborates with the Clinical, Service and Supports and Community Development teams to develop and maintain standardized contract language. Creates, implements, and monitors tracking systems for new and renewable contracts. Collaborates with Manager of Community Placement Plan in development and tracking of Community Placement Plan contracts. Collaborates with Media and Publications Coordinator to ensure that Purchase of Services Request for Proposal Process is effectively represented on the TCRC website.
Supervision: Reports to the Manager of Resource Development
1. Writes, reviews and updates contracts.
2. Ensures that all contracts are in compliance with TCRC as well as CCR Title 17 contract standards and procedures.
3. Conducts annual reviews and more frequent as needed, of contract templates to incorporate regulatory and procedural changes. Keeps historical record of contract changes.
4. Provides concise summary information in presentation of new and renewed contracts for review by Manager of Resource Development.
5. Collaborates with Resource Developer to bring perfected contracts for presentation to Director of Community Development and CFO.
6. Creates contracts relating to unique service designs such as Specialized Residential Facilities, Alternatives to Traditional Day Programs, and other special projects in development for which standards are in development.
7. . Performs fiscal analyses for various programs and services in collaboration with DOFA and Director of Community Development.
8. Works in partnership with the Clinical, Service and Supports and Community Development teams to ensure that contract language supports agency needs and describes the service contracted.
9. Follows rate setting guidelines and rate change criteria as established by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and TCRC.
10. Annually researches cost trends and recommend changes for rate setting criteria to management. Incorporates into models once approved.
11. Utilizes and refines TCRC cost statement worksheets to establish rates and recommends revisions to management as needed.
12. Creates and maintains a log for CPP developments to track all projects and insure that contracts are completed within required timeline
13. Produces bi-weekly reports for RD/DOFA meeting representing phase of development for new and renewing contracts.
14. Represents Community Development Department at community meetings and on various committees or task forces as assigned and which may benefit implementation of TCRC Strategic and Performance Plan.
15. Works collaboratively with Media Coordinator regarding representation of the RFP process on the TCRC Web Site. Ensures RFP awards are posted timely on TCRC’s website.
16. Creates queries to confirm accuracy of vendor data contained in SANDIS and to gather information regarding resource utilization, rate development and community resource needs.
17. Develops and maintains system to ensure data compliance with Welfare & Institutions Code (WIC) vendor disclosure requirements and sanction screenings performed by a contracted entity.
18. Functions as liaison to the contracted transportation broker, monitors utilization and participates in determining transportation needs and resolving issues.
19. Other duties as necessary
Knowledge: Contract preparation, administration and monitoring.
(WIC) Lanterman Act, CCR Title 17 and Licensing Agencies standards/systems. TCRC polices and procedures. Functional understanding of the impact of developmental disabilities on the quality of life of persons served by Tri-Counties Regional Center or high motivation to acquire knowledge through observation and interaction with all stakeholders in the course of work.
Skills: Organization of quantitative and qualitative information for purposes of tracking and reporting intra and interdepartmentally. Cost/operating statement analysis, problem solving, excellent oral and written communications. Working effectively at all levels within the agency. Database and spreadsheet management including construction and report development. Generation of reports using databases and query/report writer software. Word processing and presentation software. Systems for filing, tracking, reporting and monitoring.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in a related field and 1 year experience in a closely related position. A bachelor’s degree and 2 additional years of experience may be substituted for the Master’s degree. A valid California driver’s license and transportation, or acceptable substitute, is required for this position.
Adequate manual dexterity and coordination for operation of a computer and other standard office equipment is required for this position. The ability to sit at a workstation for long periods of time, the ability to read, write and comprehend large amounts of written material such as reports and regulations, use the telephone, and communicate via electronic mail are all required on a daily basis. The ability to travel to another work-site location on occasion and the ability to stand, sit or walk for moderate distances on uneven terrain is also required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or control and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, kneel, stoop, bend, and squat. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and infrequently up to 20 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Each of these physical tasks is an essential function of the position.
To apply for this job please visit tri-counties.hiringplatform.com.