TCRC Meeting Attendance Guidelines
When Viruses like COVID-19 are a Concern
Are you at High Risk for Exposing Others to COVID-19?
Do not attend this meeting in person. Instead, join via Zoom or phone call – contact your event coordinator for details.
Are you Currently Sick or Experiencing Cold or Flu Symptoms?
* Do not attend this meeting in person.
* Please stay home and get well – help prevent the spread of illness (only leave if you need medical care)
* If you must attend the meeting, join via Zoom or phone call when available
Feeling Fine and Planning to Attend in Person?
* Minimize close contact (no hand shaking or hugging)
* Wash hands thoroughly and often
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
* Cover your coughs and sneezes
About Washing Hands…
* Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds and rinse thoroughly
* After going to the bathroom
* After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
* Before and after eating
Cover Your Coughs & Sneezes
Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
TCRC’s Promise to You
* Any in-person attendee showing signs of cold or flu symptoms will be politely asked to leave.
* TCRC will provide hand sanitizer, tissues, access to bathrooms with soap and water to wash hands, and other preventative tools recommended by Public Health Departments.