You’re invited to a TCRC Orientation near you!
We hope you will join us for this informative meeting to learn more about how TCRC can help you and your family. We recognize you may have many questions and are eager to find answers. This orientation will give you an overview of services available and explain the role of your TCRC Service Coordinator.
During the orientation you will be able to:
- Get information about the services and supports available to you
- Ask questions
- Learn how to best work with your TCRC Service Coordinator
- Meet TCRC Managers, Staff, and Family Resource Center Parents
- TCRC Orientations will be offered once per quarter in each TCRC office.
- Orientations are available in English and Spanish