Are you concerned your Social Security Benefits or SSI may be affected by income from employment, your economic stimulus check, or unemployment insurance?
A presentation for parents and individuals served by the Tri-Counties Regional Center
July 15, 6:30 – 8:00pm via Zoom
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
Presented by: Jerri Ward, PABSS Advocate Disability Rights California,Joey Carrol, Tri-Counties Regional Center, & Tammey Woodard-Welch & Kathleen Kennemann, Department of Rehabilitation
- Will work affect my benefits?
- How can I protect my benefits while exploring work?
- What wages do I have to report?
- Who should report wages and how?
- How do I report special conditions like job coaching?
- How will Unemployment Insurance and Stimulus checks affect my benefits?
- Where can I go for Work Incentives and Benefits Planning assistance?
- How can the Department of Rehabilitation help?
- When is the best time to apply to the Department of Rehabilitation?