More Languages

Complaints & Concerns

The State of California has established several processes for filing and responding to concerns or complaints related to services provided by regional centers or service providers.  Please refer to the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) web site for more information on your due process rights.

If you have concerns or believe an action of the regional center or service provider to be improper, learn more about TCADD ’s Whistleblower policy here.  Learn more about DDS’s process and definition of whistleblower complaints here.