Individuals, families and providers that reside in Ventura or SLO counties can now request Let’s Get Checked COVID-19 Home Test Kits!
Due to limited availability of vaccine doses in Ventura county, unpaid family caregivers are strongly encouraged to access Kaiser Permanente for vaccination prior to attempting to register for vaccination appointments via Ventura County Public Health.
- Instructions for non-members:
- Call Kaiser Member Services 1-800-464-4000
- Identify yourself as an Unpaid Family Caregiver referenced in the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) letter
- Request a Medical Record Number (MRN)
- Call the Appointment Center 1-833-574-2273 and make an appointment
- Bring both the DDS and the TCRC vaccine verification letter to your appointment
If you are a Kaiser member, start with step 3.
Ventura County Links
- Mobile Vaccine Clinic Information
- Register to Receive Vaccine Alerts from Ventura County
- Ventura County Vaccine Appointments
- Learn more www.venturacountyrecovers.org/vaccine-information/
- TCRC’s page https://www.tri-counties.org/ventura-county-vaccine-info/
- DDS February 12, 2021 Directive
- State of California’s Vaccination Distribution Tiers
- 6 Commonly Asked Questions About the Vaccines
- TCRC & ARCA Advocate for Vaccine Priority for Providers and Persons Served
- Things to Know About the COVID Vaccine – Easy to Understand Guide
- DDS Vaccine FAQ
- Letters from DDS Clarifying COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility for Phase 1A for Direct Service Employees, Family Members, and Regional Center Employees