More Languages

Santa Barbara County & SLO County Health Information

If you live in Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo County and need a Medical Doctor or Medical Specialist (including Neurology)

  1. CenCal Health is the MediCal Managed Care Provider
  2. Go to
  3. At the top of the page click on “Providers
  4. For a complete list of contracted medical doctors and medical specialists (including neurology) printable in PDF format, click on “Contracted Provider List “ in the center of the page
  5.  Click on “Find a Doctor Now” in the Blue box on the right side of the page.
  6. Select if you want to search for a doctor, hospital or pharmacy & type of medical specialty.
  7. Select Your County MediCal Plan (SB Health Initiative or SLO Health Initiative),
  8. Click Search
  9. Click on “View Profile” for location details for each provider listed.
  10. You will need to cut and past your results to save a printable list.

If you live in Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo County and need Mental Health, Behavioral Health or Psychological Services through Cen Cal Health Plan, Cen Cal has contracted these services to the Holman Group.

  1. Go to
  2. Click on Providers at the top of the page
  3. On the Right side of the page, click on “Provider Basics”
  4. Click on “Behavioral Health”  in the drop down links
  5. Scroll down to Holman Group Mental Health Provider Directory to access a PDF listing of licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, Marriage family therapists listed by county.
  6. OR Scroll down the same “Behavioral Health “ page to “Holman Group Behavioral Health Provider Directory” to access a PDF listing of Behavioral Health Therapy providers. This list includes ABA providers for autism treatment in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County.