- Find vaccine eligibility details here.
- Vaccine Questions? Email here.
- Where Can I Find the UCI Number?
Please note: Determining who receives vaccinations is at the discretion of the local Public Health department and they may adjust prioritization based on availability and other resource constraints.
As part of Santa Barbara County’s continued participation in the Health Center COVID-19 Vaccine Program, COVID-19 vaccines will be available in a 6-day clinic in Santa Barbara. The roving clinic will take place at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort beginning on Monday, April 12 and continuing through Saturday, April 17. Appointment registration for these clinics will open on Thursday, April 8.
Current groups eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine include people 16 years of age and older. These clinics will be administering first-dose Pfizer vaccines. One clinic day will be reserved for second-dose Moderna vaccines. Vaccine appointments also remain available, for those eligible, at local pharmacies, hospitals and through health care providers.
All eligible community members can sign up for a vaccine appointment at this location beginning Thursday, April 8 at 9 a.m. by registering online at the Public Health Website. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance registering, please call 2-1-1 and select option 4 for assistance. The call center is open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Santa Barbara County Links
- Register for a COVID Vaccine in SB County
- Sign-up to Receive Alerts in Santa Barbara County
- Current Vaccine Phase
- Santa Barbara County Testing, Vaccine and COVID Info Website
- DDS February 12, 2021 Directive
- State of California’s Vaccination Distribution Tiers
- 6 Commonly Asked Questions About the Vaccines
- TCRC & ARCA Advocate for Vaccine Priority for Providers and Persons Served
- Things to Know About the COVID Vaccine – Easy to Understand Guide
- DDS Vaccine FAQ
- Letters from DDS Clarifying COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility for Phase 1A for Direct Service Employees, Family Members, and Regional Center Employees