- Find vaccine eligibility details here.
- Vaccine Questions? Email here.
- Where Can I Find the UCI Number?
Please note: Determining who receives vaccinations is at the discretion of the local Public Health department and they may adjust prioritization based on availability and other resource constraints.
Individuals, families and providers that reside in Ventura or SLO counties can now request Let’s Get Checked COVID-19 Home Test Kits!
San Luis Obispo County Links
- Vaccine Registration for SLO County
- Register to Receive Alerts in SLO County
- Current Vaccine Phase
- When and Where Can You Get Vaccinated in SLO County?
- COVID19 Information for San Luis Obispo County
- DDS February 12, 2021 Directive
- State of California’s Vaccination Distribution Tiers
- 6 Commonly Asked Questions About the Vaccines
- TCRC & ARCA Advocate for Vaccine Priority for Providers and Persons Served
- Things to Know About the COVID Vaccine – Easy to Understand Guide
- DDS Vaccine FAQ
- Letters from DDS Clarifying COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility for Phase 1A for Direct Service Employees, Family Members, and Regional Center Employees